Monday, January 18, 2010

I Am a Child of God...



This was the first Sunday that we took Brighton to church. The doctors told us to wait 90 days to take her out because of the swine flu and everything, but 3 months seems a little ridiculous. Everyone at church has been asking Sean and my parents about her, and we're feeling comfortable enough now to take her. Church starts at 9:00, so it was a very early morning. But we were only half an hour late. I still need to work on giving myself enough time to get ready plus getting Brighton ready. She likes to take her time going to the bathroom.

She still has a really bad yeast infection on her bum, it hasn't gotten any better even with the medication. So if anyone has any advice...
I've been giving her warm baths and letting her have naked wiggle time, but today she pooped in the tub and then in her towel, so sometimes it's harder than it should be.

On the plus side, she sleeps freaking awesome through the night. If we go to sleep the same time she does at night, we could get a good 5-7 hours in one stretch, and then another 2-3 hours after that.

Here's a little video of Brighton, she just makes us so happy! I don't know why the quality of the video is so weird when I put it on here, but oh well, she's still cute.



1 comment:

  1. This is my new favorite website!!!!! It made my smile. I don't have any advice for butt yeast, but then again this comment is 14 years late. Thank you for recording this information mom. It was a nice surprise to find this website.

    ReplyDelete