Tuesday, March 16, 2010

4 Months Old

Sean and Brighton love taking naps together, it's the cutest thing ever.



She just found her little piggy toes and loves to play with them on the changing table. The last time I changed her diaper, she was having so much fun with her toes, when I moved them to put her new diaper on, she screamed! haha, so I promptly gave them back to her.


She loves to stand. She'll just lock her little legs up really tight, I swear she'll be standing before she can crawl!


Brighton is now 4 months old and she just keeps getting cuter. Just the other day, she rolled over for the first time!! I'll try to get a video up. She did it about 5 times in a row, and then I think it made her a little sick because she started spitting up a ton. But she loves to roll now. Rolling milestone: check.

She has become extremely more vocal. I don't know if all babies do it, or if it's just her, but she'll just scream and yell. She's not crying at all, just yelling really really loud. Other than needing earplugs, it's actually pretty cute. I think she's going to be a singer, like Mariah Carey style. haha. She also just talks to herself all the time, it's nice to have her play with herself for a little bit so I can get a little bit more done in the day. It's a good day when I can find time to take a shower. She is still sleeping just awesome through the night. That has really helped me sustain my sanity I think.

She just had her 4 month check up and she now weighs just over 13 lbs. She is getting so heavy! And she officially has grown out of her size 1 diapers.

She's starting to suck on her bottom lip, it's so funny, and she's learning how to spit bubbles.

She is getting so strong! She can get a really good grip on my hair.

So that's how Brighton is doing these days. As for Sean and me, we are just really excited to move back to Utah. Even if it's just for a year or so. We can't wait to see everyone!

Oh! My sister just had her baby this morning!! His name is Micah and he weighed 7 lbs 11 oz. I haven't seen a picture yet, but when I do, I'll post it on here! I bet he's just a stud.

No comments:

Post a Comment